- Trade Show Participation: European 3D TSV Summit; IMAPS International Device Packaging Exhibition 2015; OFC 2015; SEMICON Southeast Asia 2015; ECTC 2015; SEMICON West 2015
- Mr. Joe Ettipio joins the AMICRA Sales Management team as Regional Sales Manager- USA/Canada Western Region (See news story Oct. 1, 2014)
- Globaltech Automation is added to our Asian sales representatives team, covering the region of the Philippines
- Trade Show Participation: SEMICON Korea 2014 (Seoul, South Korea); OFC 2014 (San Francisco, CA); IMAPS Int. Exhibition on Device Packaging 2014 (Arizona)
- September: Founding of AMICRA PTE Ltd. in Singapore.
- The first system sale to the HDD market is signed with a major European LD manufacturer.
- Announcement of two new distribution agreements- one for the sales territory of the Russian Federation with distributor United R&D Lab., JSC, and the other throughout the northwestern states of the USA with distributor NW Test Solutions).
- A second location is added in Regensburg during the 2nd quarter of the year (see news story - 11 June, 2013)
- Trade Show Participation: Semicon Taiwan 2013 (Taipei, Taiwan); Semicon West 2013 (San Francisco, USA); OFC 2013 (Anaheim, CA, USA); IWLPC 2013 (San Jose, CA, USA); Productronica 2013 (Munich, Germany)
- Delivery of the first LTS Test System and 12" Wafer Inking System.
- Received the first orders from a major Taiwanese Semiconductor Packaging house for a large area Fan-Out application.
- Multiple system installations at a major optoelectronic packaging house in Thailand.
- Trade Show Participation: SMT Hybrid Packaging (Nuremberg, Germany); OFC 2012 (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Increased number of employees from 35 to 48.
- Start of product development for the LTS (LED & LD) Test system and the 12" Wafer Inking System.
- Successful product launch of the new AFCPlus High Precision Die Bonder.
- Acquisition of five new customers in Asia and Europe.
- Trade Show Participation: Semicon Taiwan (Taiwan); SMT 2011 (Nuremberg); OFC 2011 (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Product launch of the new NOVAPlus High Precision Die Bonder.
- Largest incoming orders in the company's history.
- Received the first orders from Taiwan.
- Dr. Weinhaendler signed five new distribution and representation agreements with trading partners.
- Trade Show Participation: Seimicon Taiwan (Taiwan), SMT (Nuremberg, Germany), OFC (San Diego, CA, USA)
- Execution of an exclusive distribution agreement with Schmidtek Ltd. for the Taiwan sales territory
- June :
- April :
- Execution of a distribution agreement with WKK for the Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand sales territories.
- February :
- Dr. Johann Weinhaendler joins the management team as head of sales, marketing and business development.
- Trade Show Participation: OFC (USA); SMT (Nuremberg, Germany); Semicon Singapore (Singapore); Productronica (Munich, Germany)
- Reconstruction of the company's ownership structure along with recapitalization takes place
- New company headquarters is stationed at Wernerwerkstr. 4, Regensburg, Germany
- 2 AFC die bonders for MEMS Probecard (Korea)
- Follow-up orders for AFC Flip Chip
- Follow-up orders for the laser process system (LPS)
- Trade Show Participation: OFC (USA); SMT; Semicon Taiwan
- Dispenser production line for pressure sensors is completed
- Order for AFC Flip Chip (Canada) is placed
- Follow-up orders for AIS are requested
- Development of the laser lift off system (LPS)
- Trade Show Participation: SMT; Laser 2007; Productronica
- Delivery of a completed production line for High Speed Die Bonder NOVA
- Follow-up orders for AIS
- Process development of bubble-free silicon membrane
- Automatic measuring system for silicon membrane
- Trade Show Participation: SMT; Optatec
- Development of the AIS (high speed inking with wafer robot)
- Commencement of development of the high speed die bonder
- Trade Show Participation: Laser 2005; SMT; Productronica
- Development of the AFC Flip Chip
- Development of a fully automatic lens characterization system
- Trade Show Participation: Hannover Messe (Hannover Trade Fair) (Microsystems Technology); SMT
- Development of the HIGH SPEED Wafer Inking System
- Development of the AFC Flip Chip
- Trade Show Participation: SMT; Laser 2003; Productronica
2001 / 2002
- Establishment of AMICRA microtechnologies GmbH by Rudolf Kaiser and Horst Lapsien
- Development of ADB2000 und SDB1000
- Trade Show Participation: ECOC 2001 Amsterdam; ECOC 2002 Copenhagen